- 12/16/2014: Should The Police Know The Law If They Want To Arrest You? We Think So.
- 11/20/2014: In Memoriam: Arpy Saunders
- 11/4/2014: A Very Cool Cartoon On Our Case Defending Free Speech Rights On The Internet
- The Secretary of State Wants to Make Voting Harder. He’s Wrong.
- 11/4/2014: Our Homeless Client Spent 33 Days In Jail Simply For Walking In A Park. Yes, You Heard That Right.
- 10/31/2014: NHCLU Files Federal Lawsuit Against State Law Banning Pure Political Speech On The Internet
- 9/16/2014: Exeter Banned Books Event, 9/23 at 7pm
- 9/12/2014: Bill of Rights Awards, October 5th
- Public Forum on Students’ Rights, July 17, Dartmouth College
- 3/7/2014: Death Penalty Repeal Action at State House March 12
- 11/14/2013: Who Has Access to Justice? Portsmouth: Dec. 8
- 10/1/2013: Bill of Rights Dinner – November 3